Program Director – NowGen Phoenix
If you’re up for the challenge of developing and amplifying young adult engagement in Phoenix, we’re looking for you. The Jewish Federation of Greater Phoenix has developed an innovative model of engagement aimed at young adults between the ages of 21-45. In addition, the program will support a new image of Federation, moving from solely the philanthropic arm of the Jewish community to an engager, convener and thought-leader in the engagement space. The NowGen Program Director is a key leadership professional who will take NowGen Phoenix to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. Areas of discipline: Jewish communal professional, marketing, event planning, and management.
- Minimum of five years of experience in leadership roles at Jewish communal institutions (or equivalent experience in a different sector).
- Prior successes working in the NowGen/young adult sphere a plus.
- Experience working with operational and strategic plans, goal setting and hitting milestones.
- Fundraising experience a plus.
- Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
Competitive pay and generous benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life-std/ltd, 401k, PTO (paid time off), as well as club membership.
To apply for this position, please fill out and submit this form.