Health & Fitness Policies
Group Fitness Etiquette
We are very excited to have you join us on your fitness journey. Please respect our fitness etiquette to ensure a great workout for you and our J members and guests.
- Arrive on time to class. When arriving late, as a courtesy to other members, please find a space at the back of the room. Participation may be denied 10 minutes after the class has begun.
- Wait until the current class has finished before entering the studio.
- Remove your shoes before entering yoga class late, and close door quietly as you enter the class.
- Be considerate of other members’ space.
- Reserving a space for other members is not permitted.
- Place all phones on SILENT mode, no texting allowed during class.
- Be considerate of other members and your instructor; refrain from conversation during class.
- Return equipment to proper storage areas. Equipment is to remain in classroom at all times.
- Water must be in an enclosed, non-drip container. Food is not permitted.
- Remember personal hygiene and refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Keep your words kind and polite; treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Group fitness classes are for J Members or guests age 13+. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult and have prior authorization from the Fitness Director and/or Group Fitness Instructor.