Chaverim Camp is an extremely fun, engaging and well-balanced experience for any age. You can rest easy with our low staff-to-camper ratios (1:8 for grades 1-3 and 1:10 for grades 4-8) and all gender groups are divided by grades to remain developmentally age-appropriate.
- Arts and crafts, sports, gymnastics, cooking, Israeli culture, cooperative games and more
- Campers grades K-2 will receive swim lessons twice and enjoy free swim twice a week
- Campers grades 3-4 will cool off in the pool four times a week during free swim
- Chugs/Electives – Two each week for campers grades 2-4 from Chug options such as: Pokémon, jewelry making, messy science, build test battle, gaga madness, Muggle magic, Lego time, slime time and much, much more
- NEW THIS YEAR: Free Pizza Friday every Friday! Pizza, fruit and water/juice
We know that the transition from pre-K to Kindergarten can be nerve-racking. Shemesh is a great segue for children into that that new stage in their life! Our staff-to-camper ratio is for Kindergarten is 1:6.
The Shemesh Camp staff selected to work with our special little ones will ensure the highest safety, provide individualized care due to low ratios (1 staff member to every 6 campers), exercise the utmost kindness and patience, and foster their growth in areas of social and emotional readiness. The camp staff and leadership team are here to support you and your child through this new adventure.
- Kinder gathering room
- Kinder time with their supervisory staff
- Weekly PJ Library story and activity time