Payment & Policies
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $50
Deposit (towards registration): $200
Please note there is a 2.5% processing fee on all credit card charges.
New this year—a ONE-DAY-ONLY special!
Sunday, February 10 | Noon-4pm
Come register for camp and save $100 when you register and complete four or more weeks of Shemesh. Additionally, we will waive your $50 registration fee. Register by March 24 and save the $50 registration fee.
All fees must be paid in full by May 1, 2019. After May 1, the camp balance is due in full at the time of registration. Please note: There is an additional $50 late registration fee for camps joined after noon on Friday the week prior. There are no half-day options, prorating of weekly pricing or single-day drop-offs.
- Changes in enrollment are subject to a $25 charge each, per child. The first change is free.
- The last date for a full refund is April 1, 2019. There will be 50% refunds up until April 25 and there are no refunds after April 25, 2019.
- There are no refunds for days of camp missed.
- Withdrawals from camp must be requested in writing.
- A withdrawal of any kind is NOT considered a change.
- Deposits and/or registration fees are non-refundable for any reason.
To receive member pricing, your family membership must be active as of May 1, 2019 and remain unchanged for six months.
You do not have to be a member to send your child to camp, however, the family membership discount will not apply.
Financial Assistance and payment plans are available for those who qualify. For more information, please contact Susan Ference at 480.481.1799 or email@example.com. Please note the deadline for application is April 15, 2019. Please apply early as funds are limited. Before an applicant is considered for financial assistance, a $200 deposit plus a $50 non-refundable registration fee is required. The financial assistance committee will meet and award financial assistance. If you are applying for financial assistance, please plan to have your fees paid by May 1, 2019. Financial assistance applications that are reviewed are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please complete a camp registration form and return to the Shemesh Camp Office. Placements cannot be guaranteed without proper registration. The maximum financial assistance awarded is 50%. Along with other necessary documents listed on the application, two months of bank statements are required with your financial assistance applications. If you choose not to attend camp after receiving financial assistance notification, your $200 deposit and $50 registration fee will be returned.
- Incorrect or incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Registrations will not be processed without deposits and/or payments of any outstanding program or membership fees.
- Registration is not considered complete without emergency card and up-to-date immunization record.
- Payment is due in full on May 1, 2019. There are no refunds or prorations for any cancellations, charges or missed days after May 1, 2019. There is a $30 charge for all returned items.
- All paperwork is required PRIOR to the camper’s first day of camp.
- There are no refunds or credits due to illness, absence or suspension.
- Camp administration reserves the right to place your camper in a group they deem appropriate.
- Camp administration reserves the right to withdraw campers whom we deem unable to maintain a safe relationship within the confines of a camp. If this is the case, you will be issued a refund for unused camp weeks.
- AM and PM Extended care are offered at additional costs. Parents are billed an additional $10 per 5 minutes after the PM Extended care pickup time.
- Additional camp weeks are based on availability and are billed at the time the additional camp week is requested.
- All field trips, special guests and camp activities are subject to change.
Shemesh Summer Camp
12701 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Need care for your camper before or after camp? We’ve got you covered! AM Extended Care runs 7:30-9am and PM Extended Care runs 4-6pm, Monday-Thursday and 5pm on Friday.
1 Day, AM or PM: $13
1 Week, AM or PM: $60
1 Week, AM & PM: $110
1 Day, AM or PM: $15
1 Week, AM or PM: $70
1 Week, AM & PM: $130
If your child has special learning or behavioral challenges and/or is on an IEP or 504 plan at school, we must be made aware to discuss reasonable accommodations. Please contact Jessica Pineda, Director of Camping Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.