Updated September 18, 2020
Tonight begins the observance of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. As the holiday starts, I would like to thank you for your ongoing support. It has been amazing and is very much appreciated.
With the observance of Rosh Hashanah, please remember the facility closes today at 5:00 pm and reopens Monday morning at 5:00 am.
I am very excited to announce that on Tuesday, September 29, we will enter Phase 3 of our COVID reopening. This will include:
- The return of Pickleball both indoors (masks required) and outdoors (masks optional). You will need to reserve court time and will be able to do so on the MindBody App beginning September 26.
- We will increase lap swimming to two swimmers per lane. Reservations will still be required.
- Guests will be permitted beginning November 1.
- The current temperature check and cleaning protocols will remain in place.
- The mask requirement for indoor fitness remains in place. Please remember we do have cardio equipment and some classes outdoors where masks are optional. With the weather starting to change, outdoor training is likely to be a cool option!
- We are still at 25% capacity in each area.
- Watch for news on pick-up basketball.
For all the cyclists out there – or those who have always wanted to give it a try, our Tour De J begins on September 20. Much like the Tour de France, this cycling challenge is divided into four stages, one per week, where riders are challenged to ride progressive distances between neighboring French towns and cities. Check out the specifics on our cycling page. When you are ready to register, or if you have any questions, simply contact Hannah Patrick at email@example.com.
The start of the Jeff Berkowitz Youth Basketball program (PK – sixth grade) is right around the corner as well. For information, contact Nick Pruden at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our youth basketball page.
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year as well as a fantastic weekend! If you have any questions or thoughts, please contact me at 480.481.7007 or email@example.com.
Jay J. Jacobs