Updated May 19, 2020
Our doors are open and we are thrilled to see members back and using the facility. It is very nice to see cars in the parking lot and we thank all of you who have been in the facility following the protocols and procedures. You have been terrific, and it is very much appreciated. In fact, I wanted to highlight a member quote from Alan Gold that drives home all that The J staff has been doing in working hard to get us reopened:
“What a comforting experience walking into the JCC today. The protocols from entering the building, to working out, to exiting the building are clear throughout. I found all the other members to be very respectful of the rules. The work that the entire J team has done is inspirational. It is wonderful to be back home at The J.”
We look forward to continuing to welcome more members back in the coming days and weeks. With that, please note the following reminders:
- Please print out this waiver, sign and bring with you the first time you come to the facility or we will also have a copy to sign upon your arrival. Members under 17 must be accompanied by a parent upon the first visit, so parents can sign the waiver.
- No guests allowed at this point.
- The lockers rooms are closed. We are taking advantage of the locker rooms being out of commission due to lack of social distancing and have begun the renovation of both areas. This is the first project of our More J on the Way: Capital Campaign and we will keep you updated with the timeline and progress in the near future.
- All restrooms will be open, including those outside at Aquatics.
- Currently, during Phase 1 of our reopening there is no towel service.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- To be assured of a spot in a group ex class or reserve a lap lane in the pool you can:
- Visit our Group Fitness Webpage and follow the instructions to use the MindBody App on desktop or mobile device
- Call us at 480.481.7090
- Visit the membership desk in person
- UPDATED DAILY SANITIZING CLOSURES:
- Splash Pad Closed: 12-12:30pm
- Cardio Closed: 2-2:30pm
- Strength/Weight Closed: 1:30-2pm
- We have had such success with the J Resources Drive that we will be continuing it. With the facility now open you can drop off goods at the Security Desk, whenever the facility is open. Here is a reminder for the needed items.
- Please remember we are doing temperature checks. To keep our members, staff, and tenants safe, anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, will not be permitted in the building.
- Camp is scheduled to begin on time, next Tuesday, May 26. Please remember with groups limited in size, we truly have limited capacity so do not delay, register today. See our camp webpage for further details and to learn about Risk-Free Registration.
- If you haven’t had a chance to watch our reopening video, I highly recommend spending a few minutes to check it out, please do so today!
- We are happy to announce milk + honey has reopened as of today! Please stop by next time you are in for great food and drink.
Once again, it is great to see some of you back in action and I look forward to seeing more and more each day. As always, thank you for being a part of our J family.
Thank you for your support and patience while we were closed. I hope you can sense the excitement we have in being reopened and we can’t wait to see every one of you in the facility soon. As always, please continue to visit J at Home for access to our virtual programming. If you have any questions or thoughts, please contact me at 480.481.7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.