Improve the way you look and feel. Pilates combines smooth, controlled movements with breath and spinal-pelvic alignment to develop a strong and balanced body. Our Pilates Reformers work your entire body with a gliding carriage and adjustable resistance springs. Full-body exercises range from stretch-based rehabilitative strength moves to intensive acrobatic moves that challenge every muscle group.
New to Pilates? Please sign up at the membership desk for your free introductory class session!
- Refresh body and mind through breath and correct spinal-pelvic alignment
- Strengthen core – abdominals, back, and core
- Improve coordination
- Improve muscle elasticity and joint mobility
- Improve posture and awareness
- Gentle on joints and body
- All fitness levels
Private Pilates Sessions
Whether you’re seeking strength and toning, enhanced athletic performance, improved posture or core strength, rehabilitation for injuries, balanced musculature without bulk, more efficient movement, and the body/mind connection, you should incorporate Pilates into your fitness plan or as a stand-alone movement program.
Our expert instructors can work with you one-on-one to help you meet, achieve, and exceed your personal goals.
Private session pricing includes:
- A meeting/consultation with your instructor where goals and concerns are discussed
- A posture assessment
- 60 minutes of expert instruction on our Balanced Body equipment
Thank you, pricing – Members, thank you for sticking with us – Please enjoy 20% off one 5-pack or ten pack of private sessions
Pilates Reformer Group Classes
Our experienced instructors guide you through brisk-paced, flowing movements that improve your balance, control, and coordination. Class size is small, allowing personalized attention.